-
November 7th, 2005, 03:04 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Hello Molly Hosts.
Umm... how can I say this. Molly is sort of chaning travel plans. As you all know Molly was with Henna1 (Ana) and her DD Erika these past 4 weeks. Molly was supposed to go to Colette tomorrow, but we got a small snag. Erika fell in love with Molly, and gotten so attached to her that she could not let her go. Erika cried for a long time. Ana told Erika that she would buy her a brand new Molly, but Erika teared and said she wanted this Molly (mine) So Ana called me up and told me the news. I knew that I could not upset Erika, as I love her dearly, and I could never make a child be unhappy. Erika is keeping my Molly. So my girl has a new home. Erika did have a PM Molly which she told her mother she no longer wanted her, and that PM Molly is coming to live with me. I did tell Erika that she must promise to love and keep Molly forever, and she did. We did a special trade. And if Erika still wants her PM Molly, she still can have her.
Molly now to me so much more special than a doll, cause I know someone who I love is going to have a great life with her. Molly was with me for two years, and yes it is sad for me to let her go, but some things are more important than a doll. And I know giving Molly is a gift from the heart.
So, please understand that I am going to have to move the dates for traveling Molly. No,PM Molly is not going. I am going to buy another Molly and send her off. But when I do not know. I hope everyone understands the situation.
<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ November 06, 2005 11:06 PM: Message edited by: AGTeacher ]</font>
-
November 7th, 2005, 03:09 AM
#2
HB Forum Owner
Ria,
How so very sweet of you. I know the feeling of giving a doll. I recently gave my friend a Samantha for her birthday. She was so happy she almost cried. It's a wonderful feeling. I'm so happy for you [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
November 7th, 2005, 03:11 AM
#3
Inactive Member
Thanks Ellie, it does feel special. I know I am going to miss Molly, but I know she is going to have much more love that I gave her. As Molly goes everywhere with Erika, sleeps, reads... etc.. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
November 7th, 2005, 03:52 AM
#4
Inactive Member
Hello, gals!
Apologies for the changes in plans!!!
I just tucked in Erika with Molly in her striped pajamas, after both wrote a letter to Ria thanking her for the awesome gift!
Who said that these are "just dolls"??? There is so much more than vinyl and stuffing going on here!
This Molly will always be dear to my DD's heart!
Ria: thanks a million! And if I volunteer to host Hermione... start swimming accross the Sound with her and run like the wind!!! [img]redface.gif[/img]
Ana
-
November 7th, 2005, 03:53 AM
#5
Inactive Member
That was really great of you Ria [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
I know Erika will love Molly for i long long time [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
November 7th, 2005, 03:56 AM
#6
Inactive Member
Aww.... take a pic of that girl sleeping with her new best friend.
As for Hermione, she is not going anywhere... lol!!!!!!!! But I am going to have doubles of dolls here! eeek! the closet will burst!
-
November 7th, 2005, 05:59 AM
#7
Inactive Member
Ria,
It's so wonderful that you were able to give Erika such a special gift. Don't worry about getting Molly out here until you're ready.
If you do get her by Christmas, however, I would be happy to take her with me to Russia/Ukraine!
Colette
-
November 7th, 2005, 06:41 AM
#8
Inactive Member
Molly has found a very special doll mum.
Ria, two of each doll sounds great [img]wink.gif[/img] Actually having seen the picture of the three Molly's I see her in a completely new light...
-
November 7th, 2005, 01:47 PM
#9
Inactive Member
Ria, That is so sweet of you! Erica is so lucky to have you for a friend! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] Molly will be treasured forever by her...Molly is a lucky doll too! [img]wink.gif[/img]
Shelly
-
November 7th, 2005, 04:44 PM
#10
Inactive Member
What a Sweet person you are Ria and what a teriffic story!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks